Contact US

Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you a
Computer / IT professional?
Join Tek-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!

*Tek-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Students Click Here

Adjunct Cable??

Adjunct Cable??

Adjunct Cable??

Does anyone know what the name of the cable that connects the adjunct equipment to the 8400 series phones for example the 500A headset adaptor. I need to order more and can not find the name in any of my documentation. It is a 4 pair cable with a plug that is kind of stair stepped and keyed. Any help would be appreciated


RE: Adjunct Cable??

Hi,  not sure of the exact name but I ran into the same scenario and I was able to order a bunch easily through STL, Inc.  Contact - Jonathan Garland 800-800-4785 x4792
I simply described them as you just did and he knew exactly what I meant. Good Luck! Tell him Goose sent you.

Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Tek-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Tek-Tips and talk with other members! Already a Member? Login

Close Box

Join Tek-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical computer professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Tek-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close