I have a call Pilot 150 version 3.1. It's off a MICS version 7.1. It is on AA all the time. I am getting random complaints of the AA dialing incorrect extensions. I find no pattern to this. Having read thru many previous threads I checked to make sure I have the 8 volt 2 wire power cord. I find none of the receiving phones to have buttons programmed to receive other extensions. No phones have lines on them, every phone is dial 9 off intercom. This system was fine, then the customer moved. I shut the system down, moved it and powered it back up. It is on a UPS. This problem seems to have appeared after the move. The system doesn't have enough spare ports to switch the CP extensions to other ports.
Red Flag Submitted
Thank you for helping keep Tek-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts. The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.
Reply To This Thread
Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature.