One of my customers merge the config file rather than reboot after changing the extension. Right after that, when dialing an extension, i.e. 1234, the display on 6408 only shows call1234. Then name only showed up when the VMPro answered. It was showing the whole name before. I did a reboot. No fix. I did an upgrade from 2.1.15 to 2.1.27. No fix. I did a factory reset. Still no fix while in factory reset. I restore the config file. No fix. Then I am being told by my supplier to erase the flash config through the DTE port. Anyone seen this before
Red Flag Submitted
Thank you for helping keep Tek-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts. The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.
Reply To This Thread
Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature.