We have a DSS T1, 24 channels RBS going into an Adtran Atlas 550 (which does DNIS conversion). Out of the Adtran into the NEC PBX (2000IVS). We're getting occasional reorders (rapid busy). Here's what we've tried so far.
Frogged the cards (Switched the T1 cards for our long distance T, which is working, with the new T card we installed... same problem.)
Rebuilt the trunk.
I even went into Matworx and dumped the configuration for the working T, and compared setting-for-setting with the new one.
The reorders aren't happening all the time; only about 20% of the time. I can sit and watch the adtran and watch calls come in, the DNIS digits be converted and passed over; as far as the Adtran is concerned, the call went through; but when it happens, it's not ringing the extension or anything. It rings a couple of times (going through the adtran) then gives a reorder.