×
INTELLIGENT WORK FORUMS
FOR COMPUTER PROFESSIONALS

Contact US

Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you a
Computer / IT professional?
Join Tek-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!

*Tek-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Students Click Here

Mastering Python as a Beginner

Mastering Python as a Beginner

Mastering Python as a Beginner

(OP)
Hello, I am new to the concept of Python and very interested in exploring the topics as a whole. I was personally following https://www.learnpython.org/, W3Schools, Python For Beginners, and according to InterviewBit do I need to master Front-end Technologies, AI and Machine Learning, Version Control, ORM Libraries, etc?

RE: Mastering Python as a Beginner

Only if they are related to things that you need to do.

RE: Mastering Python as a Beginner

You could try version control in parallel with learning python. Just get familiar with checking in, looking at differences, checking out to a different area. That is what most people do 95% of the time with version control. Leave the other 5% to the experts.

RE: Mastering Python as a Beginner

Any programming task will require you to gain knowledge of the subject area
Unless you know what that area is you need to be familiar with the basic concepts (everything breaks down to these eventualy)

The only other skill you need is how to search for the domain specific information when you need it to see if there are existing liburarys - 99% of all problems have already been solved, the only remaining problems are locating those solutions


Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Tek-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Tek-Tips and talk with other members! Already a Member? Login


Close Box

Join Tek-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical computer professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Tek-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close