The long version is its a busted system that I've corrupted once already trying to get LCR off after installing BSIP and cutting PSTN lines. My best guess seems the installer changed it to a different country, turned on LCR and the changed it back to Australian-Telstra(Where LCR programing is hidden). I bricked it when i tried doing the same. My prework DB backup had weird stuff like "dummy stations" turned on. After much pain I got it back to functioning with LCR still on but only ISDN lines enabled. But for the life of me i cant get internal pickup working which they swear they could do before this disaster.
hunts 620-624 are rings for various departments, pickup is on
hunt 632-634 are pickup groups with various members. i've tried deleting all these and making just one. no difference
On my emg80 test rig i can't pickup internal until i add members to pgm192. LDK doesn't have this PGM
Doing my head in, plus the prototype remote serial access box i sent them keeps overheating and shutting the stick pc down after 15mins (needs a fan)