thread639-1614078: Item received to wrong Vendor I went through 6 tests to attempt to change the data returned in the "Vendor" field in IMINVLOC . No matter which or how I selected a vendor, it displayed wrong. I added multiple "Item Vendor" setups, and changed the "Primary / Secondary, Approved fields, I also tried the Use /Do not use ...no matter! the system always returned the first item vendor that was setup. I even deleted the original Item Vendor Setup and it still wrongly displayed the original Vendor that was first setup historically. MAC10
Red Flag Submitted
Thank you for helping keep Tek-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts. The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.
Reply To This Thread
Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature.