Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you a
Computer / IT professional?
Join Tek-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!
  • Students Click Here

*Tek-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Students Click Here




how can create xmodem and transfer file from PC to ipu&hdu???
inl is in my pc nd need send to hdu for 101start up. there is bc9 !!

RE: ficpi

you need WinFiol

RE: ficpi

NO way !!!!!!!!3eyes

RE: ficpi

if you have a running BC9 system, you can connect the new HDU to it and execute DUSII; command to dump an INL.
Or else you need to transfer via XModem/Winfiol


Helping people is my job...

RE: ficpi

Is FTP Connection to IPU/HDU possible ?
Then you can try to copy the files with "FileZilla" or an other FTP-Programm

best regards,

RE: ficpi

IPU has no network connection...


Helping people is my job...

RE: ficpi

no i find bc9 and dusii... thank you.

Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Tek-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Tek-Tips and talk with other members!

Close Box

Join Tek-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical computer professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Tek-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close