With that in mind, I developed my Notes db around a view that categorizes things by language. On the top right-hand corner of my Xpage, I have the familiar FR - RN that just about anyone these days should easily understand what they are for.
My idea is that, when the user clicks on the FR, the sessionScope "language" variable is set to French, when clicking on EN it is set to English.
Of course, there is an initial value (English") for this variable. When accessing the page for the first time, it correctly shows docs that are in the category English. If I set the initial value to French, it does show the docs in the French category.
But I just can't get the bloomin' link to do it !
My code :
I've got nothing to hide, and I'd very much like to keep that away from prying eyes.