×
INTELLIGENT WORK FORUMS
FOR COMPUTER PROFESSIONALS

Contact US

Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you a
Computer / IT professional?
Join Tek-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!

*Tek-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Students Click Here

KEYVOICE CUTOFF

KEYVOICE CUTOFF

KEYVOICE CUTOFF

(OP)
I HAVE A FUJITSU SERIES 3 AND A KEYVOICE 8 PORT VOICEMAIL RUNNING WINDOWS NT, ABOUT 4 YEARS OLD, NOT SURE OF MODEL RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE GETTING CUT OFF HALF WAY THROUGH THE MESSAGES THEY ARE LEAVING. WE HAVE TRIED ALL KINDS OF FIXES. WE SPOKE TO A TECH WHO USED TO WORK FOR KEYVOICE AND HE TOLD US OUR LINE VOLTAGE WAS TO LOW, ONLY 18-20 VOLTS. HE WAS VERY SURE THIS IS OUR PROBLEM. IT IS CONNECTED WITH 8 ANALOG PORTS FROM THE SERIES3. WE BOUGHT SOME VIKING VOLTAGE BOOSTERS AND THEY DIDN'T FIX THE PROBLEM, AS THEY DIDN'T BOOST VOLTAGE AT ALL. WE CONTACTED VIKING AND THEY SAID THEY WORKED ON 90% OF THE SYSTEMS OUT THERE. WE FALL IN THE OTHER 10% DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANOTHER PRODUCT THAT WOULD BOOST THE VOLTAGE. 20 VOLTS IS THE LOWEST THAT THEY SAY IT WILL WORK ON. THANKS
EMMITT2727

Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Tek-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Tek-Tips and talk with other members! Already a Member? Login

Close Box

Join Tek-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical computer professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Tek-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close