1) Configure a user in manager (ie. Extn450)
a. Add password on front page and on Telephony -> supervisor login (ie: 1234)
b. Turn off Voice Mail
2) Configure an extension as SIP with base extension you configured and save to IP Office
3) Plug in the B179, once it powers up:
a. Press the menu key and navigate to status -> network and get the DHCP IP address
4) Open a browser and navigate to this address. Select ‘admin’ from the drop down box and password 1234
5) Go to settings -> SIP
a. Enter the extension number (ie: 450) in the 3 user name fields
b. Enter the IP Office address in the Registrar and Proxy address
c. Enter the password (ie: 1234) in the password box.
d. Leave all other settings default
e. Click apply.
6) Phone will register and be operational.