This is something I use to substantially speed up the time it takes to recreate a SD card with IP office manager. Please note that this should only be used if you are 100% certain that you will not need to use any other language voicemail files (although could be adapted to include the languages you need). Care needs to be taken that you don't remove entries that are needed by accident, I suggest backing up the file before proceeding. This is assuming you are recreating a ULAW SD card.
1) Browse to your IP office manager folder. Inside that folder is a MemoryCards folder. Inside that folder is an IPOMulaw folder. By default this is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office\Manager\MemoryCards\IPOMulaw
2) Rename the IPOMULaw.txt file to IPOMULawBACKUP.txt and then open it
3) Scroll down to the files starting at system\lvmail. Start highlighting lines below system\lvmail. You will be deleting these language files, so if you know you need to keep certain languages this is where you would do so. I always keep ENU and ENG. Delete the lines making sure you leave system\lvmail and all files with system\lvmail\ENU and system\lvmail\ENG.
4) Once you have removed the unnecessary language files, save the file as IPOMULaw.txt.
5) Once you have completed this process you should be able to recreate a SD card in roughly 5 minutes.