Here's what I did. Hope it points you in the right direction:
1) Begin with as clean of an operating system as possible. Disable or uninstall all anti-virus and firewall software. Then uninstall: IIS, Java, My SQL and all associated folders in the ôCö drive. Reboot computer.
2) Install software in the following order: IIS then Server application. Server application will install SQL and .Net. Follow prompts to Call Center Reporting Server configuration tool. Be sure to uncheck ôuse SSLö checkbox and input IP address of the Call Pilot. Click on ôtestö. If test is successful, follow prompts to save the settings to the registry. Once saved, finish installation of Server application, then reboot computer.
3) Install Client application, follow prompts. Finish and reboot.
4) Open Internet Explorer. In the address bar, enter: http://127.0.0.1/RCC/index.asp User name is ôadminö, password is ô0000ö. Change password to ôCCRSö. From left side of the page, click on ôCall Center Connectionö. Use IP address 127.0.0.1:8088. Uncheck ôuse SSLö checkbox. Select IP address from the dropdown box, the IP address there should be the IP of the localhost computer (that you are using). Enter password ôCCRSö and click on ôCollect Dataö. The data collection should take ten or fifteen minutes (maybe).
5) Go to ôConfigure Userö. This process is mostly intuitive. Select a skillset from the list. Then assign skillset. If there is NO SKILLSET to select, no data has been collected. If this is the case, UNINSTALL JAVA. Go to www.Java.com and download and install the latest version of Java. Try to configure user and assign skillset. If it still doesnÆt work, start over from step One. Sorry.