1) Assuming you have a working IIS configuration Download the lastest version of PHP from www.php.net/downloads for windows operating system download the installer, not the package.
PHP 4.3.2 installer [1,035Kb] - 29 May 2003 (CGI only, MySQL support built-in, packaged as Windows installer to install and configure PHP, and automatically configure IIS, PWS and Xitami, with manual configuration for other servers. N.B. no external extensions included)
2) Stop IIS service Control Panelà. Admin tools àservices.
3) Unzip the package and install to c:\php
4) Enter the SMTP (for maharam 22.214.171.124) if the incorrect value is entered the mail() function will work
5) Choose which server is being used (select Microsoft IIS 4 or higher)
6) In the final stages php will copy over the necessary files, then it will ask you to confirm the IIS script mapping (you can use the default). A message will display when complete
7) Restart the IIS service (see step 2)
Testing your install
Create a script in notepad
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
Save the file as test.php make sure it does not save as txt. Put the file in the root directory of your webserver and try to access it via the web ie. http://www.foo.com/test.php
Note: You should make modifications to the php.ini to address global variables, file uploads, ftp, database, and error logging.