Here are the things many employers actually grade you on, regardless of what the review form says.
1. Don't work late, come in on time instead. Never take work home. It makes your managers look bad. They are golfing while you are taking work home.
2. Get your teeth whitened.
3. Take your lunch break each day.
4. Clean off your desk each night before you go home. Most managers have an extremely clean desk. Most workers don't. If you clean your desk, managers will think you have a lot of upside potential because you keep your desk the way they do.
5. Join a health club. Work out 3 times a week.
6. Join the company golf league.
7. Go to the company Christmas party, but don't be an idiot.
8. Learn Powerpoint really well, but don't get too carried away with special effects.
9. Join Toastmasters. Show up at the meetings. Put your heart into it.