To install the CallPilot Backup and Restore Utility:
1. Load the CallPilot CD in the CD-ROM drive of your computer.
2. Open the CD folder and open the Optional Software folder.
3. Open the BRU Utility folder.
4. Copy the file CallPilotBRU.exe to a folder on your computer.
5. Remove the CallPilot CD from your computer.
Drag and drop will work, there is no installation.
To back up the CallPilot information:
1. Start your web browser.
2. Log on to CallPilot Manager.
3. Click the Operations heading.
4. Click the Backup/Restore link.
5. Click the Proceed button.
6. Close your web browser window.
7. Create a directory on your computer where you want to store the CallPilot information.
8. Start the CallPilot Backup and Restore Utility (CallPilotBRU.exe).
The CallPilot Backup/Restore Utility screen appears.
9. Click the Backup option.
10. In the Local Folder box, enter the path name of the directory on your computer in which you
want to store the CallPilot information.
11. In the CallPilot 150 hostname or IP addresses box, enter the host name or IP address of the
CallPilot Mini/CallPilot 150 you want to backup.
12. Click the OK button.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
13. If the information on the confirmation dialog is correct, click the Continue button.
If the information is not correct, click the Cancel button and repeat steps 10 to 12.
A dialog box appears when the backup is completed.
14. Click the Continue button.
I've done it. It's a bit of a pain, but it works.
If I recall correctly, you have to cycle power to the CallPilot after the backup.
Hope this helps...