13 Jun 02 8:50
Here they are at least 17 fixes for releases prior to R6V11.2 I dug it out of my Archives But the credit goes to Doug at DL
1. SMDR SMDR report on ISDN faciliteis indicated "far end Disc" when the legend iniated the disconnect.
2. protocol errors and random lines go inactive, working off a siemens switch from South West Bell, with mulitple hunt groups.
3. Dropped calls or Voice mail picks up in the middle of a call.
4. In SPM, when entering system renumber, extention status LED's go out on the DSS with the system in Hotel mode.
5. ISDN PRI channel ID field shows 0 for some channels
6. After making a station a fax extention, The going into MSG waiting and doing an inspect in SPM is shows Slot 17 Port 8 to be the reciever weather programmed or not.
7. Stuck trunks using DID, VMI & RCF.
8. Occasionally a false rotary 1 is generated my the SLS
9. Authorization code across PRI is not working, however across loop start lines it is OK.
10. CSU loopback test and demand test running too long.
11. Restricted phones using marked speed dial codes fail and goto reorder tone
12. CTX forwarding is occuring for non-owned DFT
13. System allows you to renumber an adjunct when that range is already in use as a UDP extention.
14. System access voice buttons function as if they were system access ring. No voice calls can be made from the set.
15. Mode codes not being delivered to the VMS product in key mode
16. ISDN PRI legend shift to code set 6
17. Merlin ATL consoles intermittently fail when transferring calls.
there they are. I dont understand quite a few of them.
Another good source is the legend R6.1 pocket reference. It shows the revision of the boards and why they revised Them, But they stopped showing the revisions in the R7 pocket reference and it is not in any of the Magix pocket references.