I've got an IPOffice system here and been asked if I we can do some employee monitoring, this is what I would like to achieve for starters.
1) Employee logs into phone system in a morning.
2) Employee logs out for lunch break.
3) Employee logs back in after lunch break.
4) Employee logs out of the system and goes home
5) Employee busy and puts phone on do not disturb
6) See a list of phones on do not disturb
7) See how long out of an 8 hour day the extension is unavailable
Is the above achieveable and what would I need (additional software packages)?
Can this information be output to a log file anywhere?
I already have IPOffice 500V2 Advanced Edition with Voicemail Pro?
We already capture the SMDR logs for reporting purposes with an inhouse developed tool.