I will give you the answer....but
1) Please visit http://marketingtools.avaya.com/knowledgebase/
and read documentation there.
2) Please use the built-in help feature within Voicemail Pro as this is also described within that documentation (search for voice question or whisper transfer)
3) Read some of the HOWTO docs on my site www.ipofficehelp.com
to become more familiar withe the Voicemail Pro application.
I think that you'll find that the people here are very helpful. The pushback you are getting is based solely on the nature of the question. It can be assumed that you are not an IP Office trained technician by such a rudimentary question. In that case you are likely not an IP Office authorized business partner. Lastly if you had purchased from an authorized business partner they should be assisting you with this setup (or they are terrible and should go away). The result of these three things means that you have likely purchased gray market product (unauthorized rip-offs or forged product that was brought into the country from somewhere else, reflashed with illegal firmware, fake country specific compliance stickers placed on them and then sold over the Internet) and are now enlisting the assistance of people who's entire livelihood are suffering at the likes of these gray market dealers. Why because these vendors don't know an IP Office from a light socket, their skill set is in putting fake warranty stickers on counterfeit phones.
So here it is. Something that any 1st year technician who had even 1 day of IP Office training should be able to tell you. The most basic of basic skills that those of us who make a living selling this product have learned by investing our time.
1) Drop a Voice Question (it's under the little hand holding an envelope) into your call flow after the spot where the user enters the extension number and connect it to your menu.
2) Open this action up and on the Specific tab click the little green microphone icon and add a recording length, 3seconds is usually fine.
3) On the Entry Prompts tab record a message instructing the caller to record their name
4) Drop a Whisper action next to the Voice Question and connect them
5) Open the Whisper action and on the Specific tab enter $KEY in the Play recording to box. Optionally you can also use the Prompts played before and Prompts played after boxes to add additional messages.
6) Connect the No Answer, Busy and Reject options to something else, perhaps Leave Mail (also under the hand/envelope option) where the Leave Mail specific is also $KEY
7) Save & Make Live
The users will need to know that when they receive a Whisper call they should press 1 to accept the call. Anything else will drop the call and continue to whatever action you specified in #6 above.
Kyle Holladay / IPOfficeHelp.com
ACSS/ACIS/APSS Avaya SME Communications
APDS Avaya Data
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007/2010
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA
"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford