Re Startup shortcut
I am logged on as the administrator when I install the program, can I get it to be auto start irrespective of what user has logged on?
Otherwise I would get my program to add it to the Registry Run line using the usual API when it is first run.
Re Custom Font Installation
Looking back at the various threads on installing custom fonts with a PDW, none of them seem to ever have been answered.
Typical answers so far just beg the question such as:-
1. it's illegal and naughty to use a font you haven't paid for and you shouldn't installing any fonts at all so I wont show you how to in case you might copy a Microsoft font.
2. PDW can't do it anyway, use another program and be naughty with it.
3. Drag the fonts to the font folder instead so you are somehow less naughty (the very thing I am trying to avoid)
4. others say it can be done by simply "changing the script" but don't say what to change it to.
5. Copy it to the font folder then edit the registry to "install" it at the start of your app (but they don't explain how to be naughty this way).
I would be grateful if someone could positively clear up this question as to whether and how the PDW can install fonts.