INTELLIGENT WORK FORUMS
FOR COMPUTER PROFESSIONALS
Come Join Us!
Are you a
Computer / IT professional?
Join Tek-Tips now!
- Talk With Other Members
- Be Notified Of Responses
To Your Posts
- Keyword Search
- One-Click Access To Your
- Automated Signatures
On Your Posts
- Best Of All, It's Free!
*Tek-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.
Partner With Us!
"Best Of Breed" Forums Add Stickiness To Your Site
(Download This Button Today!)
"...I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed these forums. I am a new user and have a lot of elementary questions. I get quick answers with a friendly attitude..."
Where in the world do Tek-Tips members come from?
Create an attendant overflow on a SX2000/3300ICP
Posted: 24 Aug 06
Problem: you want callers to a console LDN key to hear a rad and then MOH until attendant answers.
Qualifiers: caller must be calling a console LDN key
1. Create a RAD and make sure RAD timers are set appropriatly for greeting length and off hook time
2. Create a new 1st alternative reroute with the destination set as the RAD dn
3. Apply 1st alternative reroute number to all LDN keys which you want to be queued
That should be all you need to do. Calls will stayed queued in sequence to the console in a FIFO order. All consoles will show X calls waiting while callers are queued.
Back to Mitel Networks solutions FAQ Index
Back to Mitel Networks solutions Forum
Join Tek-Tips® Today!
Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical computer professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.
Here's Why Members Love Tek-Tips Forums:
- Talk To Other Members
- Notification Of Responses To Questions
- Favorite Forums One Click Access
- Keyword Search Of All Posts, And More...
Register now while it's still free!
Already a member? Close this window and log in.
Join Us Close