INTELLIGENT WORK FORUMS
FOR COMPUTER PROFESSIONALS
Come Join Us!
Are you a
Computer / IT professional?
Join Tek-Tips now!
- Talk With Other Members
- Be Notified Of Responses
To Your Posts
- Keyword Search
- One-Click Access To Your
- Automated Signatures
On Your Posts
- Best Of All, It's Free!
*Tek-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.
Partner With Us!
"Best Of Breed" Forums Add Stickiness To Your Site
(Download This Button Today!)
"...I am very happy with the whole site and would like to extend my compliments to all of you who work to make it one of the most useful sites (If not THE Most Useful) ...and the easiest to navigate..."
Where in the world do Tek-Tips members come from?
Where can I find the latest MAS90 or MAS200 Payroll Tax Tables
Posted: 6 Jan 04
The tax tables for MAS90 and MAS200 are posted online and may be downloaded by visiting:
Remember a couple things:
1. If you load the tables before you print W2's for the year which has just ended - don't forget to change the FICA limit back to the previous year maximum or your W-2's for anyone who was over the limit will be inaccurate under the Employee Fica Wages.
2. The Payroll Tax Tables are global through MAS90 and MAS200 - so if you copied your company using SVDATA to a backup ID - you'll STILL need to follow the advice in item #1 above if you are going to be printing W2s after the tax table update.
Back to MAS 90 (Sage) solutions FAQ Index
Back to MAS 90 (Sage) solutions Forum
Join Tek-Tips® Today!
Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical computer professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.
Here's Why Members Love Tek-Tips Forums:
- Talk To Other Members
- Notification Of Responses To Questions
- Favorite Forums One Click Access
- Keyword Search Of All Posts, And More...
Register now while it's still free!
Already a member? Close this window and log in.
Join Us Close