You don't need a special utility to re-make the database.(Though some are available)
Just follow these steps:
1. Synchronize all the replicas to the Design Master (so all the data is up-to-date) and delete the replicas (so that no inadvertent data changes will be made).
2. Open a NEW database file.
3. Go to File > Import...
4. Choose your Design Master.
4. Select all of your objects by clicking on each tab in turn and then clicking the button "Select All".
5. Once everything is selected click "OK".
6. Wait several minutes while everything is imported.
7. Go to Tools > Optionsà View. Un-check ôShow System Objectsö. If you are using Access 2000 +: also un-check the ôAuto-correct Namesö option.
7. Follow these steps for each table in your new database (This removes the replication system fields from your tables): 1. Rename the table to <name>x (Where <name> is the original table name). 2. Create a NEW query. 3. Add just the table you renamed. 4. Drag each field onto the design grid. (DO NOT use the asterisk (*) to do this!) If you see any fields named with an ôs_ö at the beginning (ôs_Generationö, etc) DO NOT include them in your design grid. 5. Go to Query > Make-Table Queryà 6. Type the original name for your new table. 7. Click ôOKö. 8. Go to Query > Runà 9. Click ôYesö in the confirmation box. 10. You donÆt need to save the query. 11. Repeat for all the tables.
8. You can now go back and delete all the ô<name>xö (Where <name> is the original table name) tables. You can also re-check the ôAuto-correct Namesö option if you like.